The FȲTA Café Latte Protein Baked Oats recipe takes the humble oatmeal and transforms it into a gourmet treat that doesn't skimp on nutrition. Infused with the power of FȲTA Elite Plant Protein, these baked oats are the perfect way to start your day or refuel post-workout. It's a hearty, satisfying meal that combines taste, texture, and top-tier nutrition in every bite. Let's delve into this exciting recipe and see how you can bring this protein-packed breakfast to your own kitchen table.
Active Time: 15 minutes
Difficulty Level: 2/5
- 2 scoops F ȲTA Café Latte Elite Plant Protein
- 2 bananas
- 1 cup plant-based milk, we used oat
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ⅓ cup of nuts, we used hazelnuts and almond
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- Preheat oven to 375°F and line a 9x9 inch baking dish with parchment paper.
- In a mixing bowl, mash bananas then stir in F ȲTA Elite Plant Protein until combined.
- Stir in milk, chia seeds, and sea salt until combined.
- Add oats, almond flour, and baking powder then mix until combined. Pour into prepared pan, pressing it evenly.
- Sprinkle with nuts and bake 18-20 minutes until golden.
- Let cool completely before slicing. Eat on the go like a bar or top with yogurt and fresh berries.