FYTA Caramel Vanilla Pancakes is a breakfast staple with a nutritious twist. These pancakes are not only fluffy and flavorful but also packed with the power of FYTA Elite Plant Protein. This recipe is all about taking your morning routine to the next level, delivering a delicious start to your day that fuels your body with essential nutrients. It's time to redefine what a hearty breakfast looks like without compromising on taste or nutritional value. Let's get into how you can whip up these protein-packed pancakes in your own kitchen. FȲTAHEALTH
Active Time: 25 minutes
Difficulty Level: 2/5
- 1 serving FYTA Caramel Vanilla Elite Plant Protein
- ¾ cup plant-based milk, we used almond
- ½ cup applesauce
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ⅛ teaspoon sea salt (optional)
- *use oil to your preference (we prefer canola)
- Blend milk, applesauce, oats, FYTA Elite Plant Protein, chia seeds, baking powder, and sea salt in a blender until smooth.
- Let batter rest for 5 minutes, then add 1 tablespoon of coconut oil to a skillet over medium heat and heat until melted.
- Ladle ⅓ cup scoops of batter into the skillet and cook until bubbles form on top, about 3 minutes, then flip and cook another 3 minutes until cooked through and golden. Repeat with more coconut oil and remaining batter until all your pancakes are cooked.
- Top with your favorites, we used maple syrup, berries, and powdered sugar!